PhD MD Tomasz Bieżanek has been the facility manager since the beginning and due to his initiative Botanik Medical Facilities have been founded. He has graduated for Medical University of Lublin in 2005.
While at university he was keenly participating in the activities of student scientific organizations, took part in national conferences and actively represented the university as the president of Student Sport Association taking part in hand ball and sailing events.
After graduation he started working at the Chair and Department of General Dentistry and Endodontics of University Dental hospital in Lublin. In 2010 he became a specialist in the areas of general dentistry and endodontics. In 2015 he received a PhD degree after defending his thesis entitled: Teeth diagnosed with irreversible pulpitis undergoing endodontic treatment supported by ozone therapy. Clinical assessment of effectiveness.
Dr Bieżanek is fluent in English and since 2009 he teaches international students of the Medical University of Lublin as a part of work for so-called English Division.
He has 10 years of experience of work in dental surgeries including 5 years of specialist dental facility. Up till now he has cooperated with a number of dental surgeries in Lublin and Lubartów. Experience gained in those surgeries facilitated the founding of his own specialist medical facility. The facility provides services of highest quality, specialist are allowed to take the best, Patient-oriented and independent decisions aiming at cost reduction.
Dr Bieżanek takes care of his personal and professional development through participation in international dental conferences. He take part in numerous courses and trainings which aim at constant development of qualifications and skill improvement.
Treatments and procedures
- General dentistry
- Endodontic treatment (root canal)
- Aesthetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Children’s dentistry
- Dental prophylactics
- Dental surgery
- Periodontium related problems
Titles, diplomas and specialization
- 2005 r. – graduation from the Medical University of Lublin
- 2007 r. – start working at the Chair and Department of General Dentistry and Endodontics of the University Dental Hospital in Lublin
- 2010 r. – specialization in the field of general dentistry with endodontics
- 2015 r. – receiving PhD degree after defending thesis: Teeth diagnosed with irreversible pulpitis undergoing endodontic treatment supported by ozone therapy. Clinical assessment of effectiveness.