MEDICAL TOURISM CENTER TERMS OF SERVICE
We inform that by using the Website, one accepts the Terms of Service.
Therefore, please read these Terms carefully.
- These Terms of Service specify types and scope of electronically provided services by the Service Provider via the Website including Terms of Service regarding electronically provided services, contract and contract termination terms regarding electronically provided services and complaint procedures.
- The Service Provider provides electronically provided services in compliance with the Terms of Service and generally applicable law.
- The Terms of Service are made available for free on the Website and at 16 Laurowa, Flat 15, Lublin 20-153 in a form which enables to download, read and save them on a user’s data storage device in pdf format or print them out. Before starting to use the Website, the User is obliged to read the Terms of Service and abide by their provisions from the moment they start to use the Website.
The Service Provider
- The entity providing services through the Website is Barbara Zdrojewska who is an entrepreneur listed in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under the name of MEDICAL TOURISM CENTER Barbara Zdrojewska with headquarters in Lublin at 16 Laurowa, Flat 15, Lublin 20-153, NIP: 716-020-00-94 REGON: 369156070.
- The Service Provider is not a health care entity within the meaning of the law of 15 April 2011 on medical activity (i.e. Journal of Laws from 2018 item 2190, as amended, hereinafter referred to as ‘u.d.l.’) and it does not provide any health care services.
- The Service Provider neither sells services presented on the Website nor is a party to the contract in case when the Website User signed the contract with a Trusted Partner. The Service Provider is not responsible for the fulfilment and performance of the contract between the Website User and the Trusted Partner.
Words and phrases used in these Terms of Service mean:
- Website – an Internet portal functioning as a website at the Internet address www.meditourcenter.com, which provides the User with information and price lists regarding dental, rehabilitation, hotel, tourist and SPA services rendered by Trusted Partners throughout Poland.
- Website Administrator – the Website Administrator is the Service Provider – Barbara Zdrojewska who is an entrepreneur listed in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under the name of MEDICAL TOURISM CENTER Barbara Zdrojewska with headquarters in Lublin at 16 Laurowa, Flat 15, Lublin 20-153, NIP: 716-020-00-94 REGON: 369156070.
- Pricelist – information on guide prices for services on offer given by Trusted Partners to the Service Provider. Information given on the Website including price lists shall not constitute an offer under Commercial Code.
- Trusted Partner – a health care entity as defined in u.d.l. or entities offering dental, rehabilitation and SPA services, whose data and a list of services on offer will be made available on the Website.
- The Terms of Service – these Terms, which are terms of service as defined in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronically provided services (Journal of Laws item 123), made available on the Website at the Internet address www.meditourcenter.com, whose acceptance is required to render services.
- An electronically provided service – a service which is performed ex parte (at a distance), through transfer of data at Service User’s demand, which is sent and received by means of devices for electronic processing including digital compressing and data storage, which is sent, received and transmitted as a whole by means of telecommunications network as defined in the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1954, as amended).
- Website’s User – every person using the Website who by means of a device with an installed browser and Internet access uses www.meditourcenter.com. The User who uses the services must be a person over 18 with capacity to perform acts in law and with capacity to consent to receiving health care services and incurring a liability.
- All publications available on the Website are of an informative nature, which means they do not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the User’s decision to use the services of a particular Partner (e.g. doctor, medical facilities, SPA and wellness centres).
- The Service Provider does its best to ensure that the information included on the Website is up to date. In case of any doubts concerning information available on the Website the User should contact the Service Provider by phone or by means of a contact form.
The Terms of Service and Conditions of Service Provision
- In order to use the Website it is necessary to:
- b) accept the Terms of Service and consent to personal data processing to the extent necessary to render the service.
- Using the Website is free of charge. Access to the Website is given to all Users without registration.
- In the event of using the service which requires giving personal data the User is obliged to give accurate and complete data. The Service Provider is not responsible for giving false data by the User and is under no obligation to verify them. Giving false data constitutes the basis for a refusal to provide the service for the User.
- All materials available on the Website such as photos, films, databases belong to the Service Provider and cannot be copied, disseminated or modified by the User.
- The User cannot advertise or promote any economic entities or private parties by means of the Website.
Signing and Terminating the Contract
- Signing the contract takes place when the User uses any services available on the Website.
- The User has the right to withdraw from a contract and resign from a chosen service without giving a reason and without incurring any costs within 14 days by making a statement of withdrawal from the contract. The statement of withdrawal from the contract should be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Time limit is considered observed when the statement is sent by the end of it. The statement of withdrawal from the service template is in attachment 1 of these Terms.
- Withdrawal from the contract is not possible when the User has used the service rendered by the Partner booked through the Website within the time limit.
- Termination of the contract between the Service Provider and the User happens when:
- a) the User gave false data and they were negatively verified by the Service Provider,
- b) the Service provider processed a request to delete personal data sent by the User at: email@example.com.
Complaints and Settling disputes
- The User has the right to make a complaint in writing, by fax, phone, email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person (verbally or in writing) in the Service Provider’s headquarters at 16 Laurowa Street, Flat 15, Lublin 20-153.
- A written complaint should include name, surname, correspondence address or email address and the Service Provider’ s expected reaction (what are the User’s demands).
- The Website Administrator requests the User to complete data or information given in the complaint if they are not complete to the extent specified by the Service Provider.
- Complaints are dealt with within 14 days of registering a complete complaint to the Website Administrator by giving information (by email or in writing) regarding the way the complaint should be handled.
- Complaints regarding services provided by the Partners are not handled by the Service Provider and will be returned to the User without further examination. Partner’s services can only be complained about on the grounds of regulations set by Trusted Partners when signing a contract with the Partner.
- All disputes arising in connection with the Service Provider’s services will be settled by a common court of competent subject matter jurisdiction over a company’ seat.
- Governing law shall be constructed.
- The User can also use the extra-judicial settlement of disputes by means of mediation.
Services available on the Website
- Following services are provided through the Website by the Service Provider:
- a) an information service,
- b) a service enabling the User to ask questions concerning services on offer,
- c) a service presenting the User with an individual dental treatment plan,
- d) a service enabling the User to make an appointment, buy SPA and rehabilitation packages.
- The information service available on the Website is a free of charge electronically provided service which enables Trusted Partners to show their services on offer (particularly information on clinics, SPA and rehabilitation treatments) and the User to see the offers and relevant information regarding these services. The information service does not require giving any personal data by the User. Moreover, it can be used anonymously regardless of age.
- The service available through the Website which enables to ask questions regarding services offered on the Website is a free of charge electronically provided service or a service performed by phone, which makes it possible for the User to ask questions concerning Trusted Partner’s services presented on the Website.
- The service available through the Website concerning an individual dental treatment plan is a free of charge service which enables to send the User, User’s request and after sending a photo with the User’s dental profile, an individual dental treatment plan tailored to particular User’s needs.
- The service enabling the User to make an appointment, buy SPA and rehabilitation packages is an electronically provided service giving the User a possibility to choose and reserve a package of desired services and make an appointment.
- In the event of choosing a SPA or a rehabilitation package by the User, after confirming availability by the Service Provider, the User is obliged to transfer money to the Service Provider’s bank account in the amount of 30% of the order value, giving the name of the package, city and the appointment date in the payment reference. The remaining amount shall be transferred by the User a month before the arranged stay.
- The browser the User uses can store on the User’s device text files so called ‘cookies’ to identify regular Users and facilitate access to our site. Cookie files do not do harm to computers or files and do not contain any personal data.
Personal Data Processing
- The Administrator reserves jurisdiction to change these Terms of Service. In case of changes the User is informed about them by putting proper information on the Website. The changes become effective on the day given by the Website Administrator, however, not less than 7 days from making them available on the Website and notifying the User. Introduced changes do not concern delivered services.
- All losses incurred in the course of using the Website by the Website User due to Internet-related risks including viruses, installation of harmful software, spam, password cracking, malware, spyware are beyond the control of the Website Administrator and the Website Administrator shall not be liable for them.
- Electronically provided services are based on the following legal regulations:
- a) Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws from 2019 item 123)
- b) Act of 23 April 1964 of the Civil Code (Journal of Law sitem 1025, as amended)
- c) Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws from 2019 item 134)
- d) These Terms of Service are terms within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002, Article 8 on providing services by electronic means.
The Terms of Service become effective on the day from 13.05.2019